Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New SFS Login & Password Info...

Our Global Re-Launch is underway and here is how
you can benefit whether you have an active account
or not.

First, go to our new landing page and scroll to
the bottom of that page. You will be able to either
log right in or retreive your password.

Go Here To Log In >>>
http://www.StreamlineFunnelSystem.com


If you still cannot login, simply click on the
support link right beside the login link.

- ALL new, current or past members will benefit from
the new compensation pay plan.

- The new 'Push Button' automated marketing options
will be made available to all members.

- SFS is now 100% generic...use to build any business
you feel like.

- Additional broadcasts for those of you without sales
or links where never sent out.

Plus, so much more...

Go Here To Log In >>>
http://www.StreamlineFunnelSystem.com



SFS Support Team

Keep up to date and informed at the official SFS Blog:
http://streamlinefunnelsystemofficialblog.blogspot.com

4 Comments:

At November 11, 2009 at 8:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you make the links for login HOT? People would like to click on the link instead of copy and paste. <{;0)

 
At November 12, 2009 at 1:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello I'm very happy because I had some problems earlier to enter my login but contact technical support and the very PAUL BIRDSALL contact me only and I solved my problem until I invited a few beers jejeje que bueno PAUL BIRDSALL worry that this way of the people who make up this system, I'm really interested in this great project and I am motivated PAUL BIRDSALL 100% and go with everything to gain win luck to all

 
At November 15, 2009 at 11:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

when are you doing the compression? and when will the matrix become live? would like to see who my possible members will be before I decide to re-join.

 
At November 15, 2009 at 11:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you going to add banner's to the advertising section, as i do most of my advertising using banners. Just wondering

thanks

when is the site going live?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker